Saturday 14 September 2013

Production day 4...

Yesterday was a great day... And I say yesterday because I was so knackered that I was not even able to write on the blog. It's now 6.40am and I am going to get ready for the day as soon as I finish writing and posting this. As much as both Tim and I are wearing loads of hats for this one - I even had to fulfill a role as cable basher at one point... I hope it's spelled like this, I have no time to check it -you can't make a film like this without the great cast and crew we have. Everybody was really kind and stayed for longer than expected and, on top of that and the fact that our camera crew had to wrap under heavy rain and ended up soaked, they still didn't lose their smiles. Thank you! The meaning of our production company name,  ALL ON FIVE,  really is relevant... 

Miriam